Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
Zortrax Z-ULTRAT is a unique ABS plastic blend, designed for durability and excellent surface quality. Zortrax Z-Ultrat Filament is a versatile material suitable for printing many different types of 3D models. It is perfect for prototyping models with features similar to products manufactured in injection molding technology. It’s also suitable for mechanical and chemical post-processing. Objects 3D printed with Z-ULTRAT are strong, stable and time resistant. The durability of Z-ULTRAT makes it suitable for use in the evaluation of the object or prototype before starting mass production.
- Z-ULTRAT - dedicated plastic filament for 3D printing with Zortrax M200. Material with high hardness level, low elasticity, and low level of deformation.
- Zortrax engineered its Z-ULTRAT filament material to produce 3D printed models and prototypes with features similar to items manufactured using injection molding technology.
- Excellent for printing architectural models, utility models and working parts in machine prototypes. Perfectly imitates the properties of materials used in mass production.
- The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model.
- Z-ULTRAT is premium ABS plastic, enhanced for increased strength and durability,
- Single Extruder Support technology allows you to print complex models without the use of additional extruder or material.
- Filament Diameter=1.75mm, Material Weight=800g
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here