Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Light transmitting 3d printing material: Objects 3D printed are semi-transparent and imitate glass.
- Scratch-resistant: 3D printed models usable over a long period of time.
- Weight: 800g (1.76 pounds)
- Z-Glass filament is a combination of thermoplastic polyester mixed with glass fiber.
- Z-Glass: High tensile strength, high temperature resistant and abrasion.
- Perfect for end-use products
- Applications: light-transmitting concept models, transparent parts, models for the automotive industry, models imitating glass etc.
Zortrax's incredible print quality is its specially engineered line of Z-filament materials, including this Z-Glass filament. The Z-Glass filament is a combination of thermoplastic polyester mixed with glass fiber. In addition to translucence, Z-Glass material has remarkably high tensile strength and is resistant to high temperatures, abrasion, and chemical breakdown caused by salt, acids, and alkalis. When used in conjunction with Zortrax's printer and software, Z-Glass raft and support material is easy to remove, and cleanly separates from the printed model.
- LIGHT TRANSMITTING 3D PRINTING MATERIAL - Objects 3D printed with Zortrax Z-GLASS are semi-transparent and imitate glass.
- PERFECT FOR END-USE PRODUCTS - Zortrax Z-GLASS is ideal for 3D printing end-use products at a fraction of the market price.
- PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTING MATERIAL - Applications include light-transmitting concept models, transparent parts, models for the automotive industry, models imitating glass, decorative accessories, and parts required to be resistant to salts, acids, alkalis, and solvents
- Zortrax Z-GLASS material is scratch-resistant, making the 3D printed models usable over a long period of time. Combined with its chemical resistance, Z-GLASS filament is ideal for prototyping and industrial tooling.
- Z-GLASS is part of Zortrax's line of dedicated Z-Filament materials, which guarantee the best results when used with Zortrax 3D printers. This 800g spool of orange color 1.75mm diameter 3D printer filament is designed to fit Zortrax M200 and Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers
- Weight: 800g (1.76 pounds) and Diameter is 1.75mm.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here