Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Models resist bleaching and disfigurement
- Z-ASA Pro: unaffected by rain, humidity, and temperature changes,
- Weather resistance: allows for testing your models outdoors.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm.
- Compatibility: Zortrax M200 Plus, Zortrax M200
- Printed models: high resistance to UV light, heat, and chemicals like salts, acids, and alkalis.
Z-ASA Pro filament material gives your 3D printed models high resistance to UV light, heat, and chemicals like salts, acids, and alkalis. These properties make Z-ASA Pro ideal for 3D printing items that will be left outside in cars or trucks or exposed to the elements outdoors. Z-ASA Pro guarantees your models won’t change color and physical characteristics even after extensive testing outdoors. High-temperature resistance makes it possible to test models under direct sunlight with no risk of deformation and bleaching.
- Z-ASA Pro models resist bleaching and disfigurement caused by sunlight, even after extended exposure.
- Z-ASA Pro is unaffected by rain, humidity, and temperature changes, so it's perfect for outdoor prototype testing or finished models that will be left outside.
- The weather resistance of Z-ASA Pro filament allows for testing your models outdoors.
- The polystyrene-based filament is also available for Zortrax M300, which makes it ideal for large casings and parts. Its low shrinkage and warping guarantee dimensionally accurate 3D printing.
- Diameter: 1.75 mm and Net weight: 800 g ± 5%.
- Dedicated for: Zortrax M200 Plus, Zortrax M200
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here