Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Low-cost and versatility: testing of various iterations of your designs.
- Hardness, impact resistance, and ability to withstand high temperatures.
- Printed 3D Models: have a matte, opaque surface, with uniform texture and consistent color.
- Net weight: 800 g ± 5%
- Applications: prototypes, concept models, casings and DIY projects etc.
- Filament: useful for economical short-series production of casings, accessories, and educational props
Zortrax's incredible print quality is its specially engineered line of Z-filament materials, including this Z-ABS V2 filament. Z-ABS V2 3D printing filament is a universal solution for economical prototyping and manufacturing. Its low-cost and versatility lets you efficiently test various iterations of your designs without spending too much. The 3D printing material also withstands high temperatures and it’s tough enough for basic functional testing. This filament will also prove useful for economical short-series production of casings, accessories, and educational props. Z-ABS is available in a wide range of colors. The matte surface of Z-ABS V2 is easy to post-process.
- Low-cost and versatility of Z-ABS V2 allows for quick and efficient testing of various iterations of your designs, without spending too much.
- V2 Z-ABS’s hardness, impact resistance, and ability to withstand high temperatures make it tough enough for basic functional testing.
- Models 3D printed with Z-ABS V2 have a matte, opaque surface, with uniform texture and consistent color. Z-ABS is suitable for post-processing with sandpaper, paints, and varnishes, as well as acetone vapor smoothing.
- Applications for Zortrax Z-ABS V2 include prototypes, concept models, low-cost drafting, casings, figurines, gaming and toys, gadgets and decorative accessories, display models, DIY projects, educational aids, and much more.
- Net weight: 800 g ± 5%
- Z-ABS V2 is part of Zortrax's line of dedicated Z-Filament materials, which guarantee the best results when used with Zortrax 3D printers. This 800g spool of black color 1.75mm diameter 3D printer filament is designed to fit Zortrax M200 and Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers.
- Please note: Z-ABS and Z-ABS v2 use different printing profiles in Z-SUITE. Be sure to slice your file using the appropriate profile for your material. For more information, please see the Z-ABS v2 Information Page on the Zortrax Support site.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here