Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Manage multiple M300 Plus printers from one workstation.
- Material End Detection: automatically pauses the print when filament runs out.
- Built-in Camera - watch the M300 Plus print from your computer.
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface
- Compatible Filament Materials: Zortrax offers Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-SEMIFLEX, Z-FLEX, Z-NYLON, and Z-PHA.
- Optional HEPA Air Filtration - catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions.
- Compatibility: Z-ULTRAT.
- Advanced Extruder and Nozzle
ZORTRAX M300 Plus 3D printer, with the generous 300 x 300 x 300mm build capacity, rock-solid construction, plug-and-play setup, reliable performance, precise, repeatable results, and unmatched detail and quality 3D prints of its award-winning M300 3D printer. Some new features make the 3D printing experience even better. Wi-Fi connectivity and Z-SUITE 2 software allow for the creation of 3D printing networks with multiple M300 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, making the M300 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
- Large build volume (300x300x300 mm).
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to Manage multiple M300 Plus printers from one workstation and wireless file transfer.
- Material End Detection - M300 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out.
- Built-in Camera - watch the M300 Plus print from your computer.
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation.
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - Zortrax offers Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-SEMIFLEX, Z-FLEX, Z-NYLON, and Z-PHA. The M300 Plus also supports flex-type materials and a variety of third-party filaments.
- Optional HEPA Air Filtration - catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra-fine particles and a carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells.
- Compatible with Z-ULTRAT.
- Advanced Extruder and Nozzle - An extruder with a nozzle geometry designed to support 3D printing with flex and nylon-type materials.
M300 Plus Enhanced Features:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M300 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M300 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Advanced remote monitoring
- Material End Detection - M300 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out
- Built-in Camera - watch the M300 Plus print from your computer
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Upgraded extruder and cooling system - M300 Plus' new cooling system, redesigned extruder, and new nozzle geometry improve performance and allow 3D printing with flex-type materials.
- Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M300 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M300 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over the support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
- Cloud-based workflow management with Zortrax iCloud - iCloud is a professional management tool that allows you to access and monitor all of your Zortrax devices wherever you are (paid subscription may be required for some features)
- Remotely send commands to your printers
- Get notifications about the printing process
- Transfer and manage files on the printer's USB drive
- Access to printing process history
- Control multiple devices at once to enhance your production workflow
- Manage users and teams
Zortrax M300 Plus Specifications:
|Build volume||300 x 300 x 300mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in)|
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Connectivity||USB, RJ45, WiFi|
|Extruder||Single (upgraded for experimental materials)|
|New cooling system||Double fan and extruder cooling|
|Hotend||V3 and nozzle with new geometry|
|Material runout||Mechanical endstop|
|Build Plate||Perforated, heated|
|Materials||M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX|
|Touchscreen||4" IPS 800x480|
|In the box||3D Printer, Hotend V3, Side Covers, Z-SUITE, Starter Kit, 2 spools of material, improved spoolholder|
|Technology||LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF|
|Layer resolution||90-290 microns|
|Minimal wall thickness||400 microns|
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)||290° C (554° F)|
|Maximum platform temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)|
|Storage temperature||0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)|
|AC input||110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz|
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption||360 W|
|Software bundle||Z-SUITE 2.0|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf|
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions|
|* Please note that the model’s dimensions strongly depend on the technical condition of the printer as well as the shape, form and size of a print, the material used and the printing process conditions. The accuracy in Z-axis does not include a tolerance of +/- one layer. Bear in mind errors of measurement and measuring equipment.|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here