Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Multi-functional, Capture 3D Data Easier and Faster.
- High accuracy certified through a serious accuracy calibration process
- Perfect for development engineers, designers, and mechanical engineers
- Makes high resolution 3D modeling accessible to professional users
- Automatic calibration, no rigid set-up required
The EinScan-SP is the next generation of EinScan-S with its new design and upgraded capacity. Model SP fills a product gap between the more basic EinScan-S model and the more advanced EinScan-Pro. EinScan-SP is both easy to use and delivers fast high resolution, and reliable 3D scan data, perfect for development engineers, designers, and mechanical engineers. Shining 3D has engineered and developed EinScan SE (Elite) and EinScan-SP (Platinum), with unique different specifications to meet most applications’ requirements. Includes dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan.
- Uses a safe structured white light, no laser or other light sources that require protection glasses
- Scan Speed for Fixed mode is 4 sec and Auto mode is 1 min.
- Feature/ Markers/ Manual Alignment Mode for Fixed Scan and Turntable/ Markers/ Manual Alignment Mode for Auto-Scan.
- Single Shot Accuracy < 0.05 mm.
- Single Shot Size: 200mm x150mm and Point distance are 0.17-0.2mm.
- Support third-party data sharing platform access service.
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high-quality 3D data for 3D printers, which can be printed by 3D printers directly.
- Automatic calibration, no rigid set-up required.
- Multiple ways of alignment available in EinScan-SP: mark points, turntable mark points, feature, and manual alignment.
- Windows 7 (64bit) or Windows 8 (64bit) or Windows 10 (64bit) and 16GB RAM (Minimum 8GB RAM) with NVidia Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or higher. (Minimum Nvidia series GTX 660).
- Scan Speed: Auto scan (1 min) and Fixed Scan (4 s)
- Mode of Alignment: Auto scan (Feature: Manual) and Fixed Scan (Turntable: Manual)
- Single Short Accuracy: Auto scan (< 0.05mm)
- Maximum and Minimum Scan Volume: Auto scan (200 x 200 x 200 mm / 30 x 30 x 30 mm) and Fixed Scan (1200 x 1200 x 1200 mm / 30 x 30 x 30 mm)
- Range of Single Capture: Auto scan (>200 x 150 mm)
- Point Distance: Auto scan (0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm)
- File Format: >Auto scan (OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY)
- Camera Resolution: Auto scan (1.3 Megapixel)
- Light Source: Auto scan (White Light)
- Dimension: 570 x 210 x 210 mm
- Power Supply:line-he 50 W
- Input Voltage: DC: 12 V / 3.33 A
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here