Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Portable and versatile handheld 3D scanner for high-precision results.
- Scanning small to medium size objects
- Minimum point distance is up to 0.2mm
- Scan faster and more accurate.
- Ideal for high-quality 3D modeling
EinScan Pro 2X Handheld 3D Scanner, the truly portable and versatile handheld 3D scanner for high-precision results. EinScan Pro 2X, the next generation of handheld 3D scanners with the latest technology. The new models are based on feedback from thousands of users and valuable input from the SHINING 3D research and development team. Faster and more accurate than ever. A great option for scanning small to medium size objects.
- Portable and user-friendly design with low weight and compact size, you can take the EinScan 2X anywhere, just like a laptop.
- The latest development in hardware for data acquisition and optimized algorithms make the next generation of the EinScan Pro 2X series a major breakthrough in scanning speed.
- Handles up to 1,500,000 points per second (30 fps) in Handheld Rapid Scan mode with a
High-Speed Data Transfer compatible with USB 3.0.
- The accuracy of a single scan under Fixed Scan without turntable mode is up to 0.04 mm. When using markers, the volumetric accuracy in manual scanning mode is up to 0.05 mm + 0.3 mm / m.
- The minimum point distance is up to 0.2mm, producing high-resolution 3D data.
- Supports handheld quick scan, Handheld HD scan, fixed-scan with turntable, fixed-scan without a turntable.
- The new scanning software EXSCAN PRO offers a brand new user interface and a new workflow. The 3D scanning process is simple for new and experienced users.
- For higher efficiency and quality Manufacturing & Reverse Engineering 3D modeling for customized products
- Art & Heritage
- Health service
- Research and education
For Handheld HD Scan and Rapid Scan:
- Single Shot Accuracy: 0.05 mm / 0.1 mm
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.3 mm/ m (Markers Alignment)
- Scan Speed: 100,000 points/sec, 20 FPS / 1,500,000 points/s, 30 FPS
- Point Distance: 0,2 - 2 mm / 0,2 - 2 mm
- Single Scan Range: 135 x 100 mm to 225 x 170 mm
- Depth of Field: + - 100 mm
- Data Format: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, P3, 3MF
- Scanner Body Weight: 1.13 kg
- Light Source: LED
- OS System Support: Window 7, 8, 10 and 64 bits.
- Align Modes: Markers / Features, markers and Hybrid
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here