Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Inbuilt color camera, the scanner supports full-color texture
- EinScan HX features a plug-and-play design and user-friendly software.
- Housing two light sources – blue laser and LED light.
- Minimum point distance of 0.05mm in laser mode, the scanner can achieve an accuracy of 0.04 mm.
- Several blue laser crosses in laser scanning mode ensure the correct detection of reflective surfaces.
The EinScan H, the lineup's entry-level product, is also a hybrid 3D scanner, but its secondary technology relies on IR (infrared) light instead of laser lines. This way, it combines the advantages of traditional structured light 3D scanners – speed and cost-to-performance ratio – with the ability to comfortably 3D scan humans without blinding them during the process. The EinScan HX is also equipped with a color camera in order to perform colored 3D scans. EinScan HX is a high-performance, easy-to-use, and portable 3D scanner that can be used on a wide range of materials to meet the varied needs of users.
- Innovatively integrated with dual blue LED light and blue laser, improves scanning materials adaptability with less limitation for a wider range of applications.
- Minimum point distance 0.05 mm
- Accuracy up to 0.04 mm under Laser Scan
- The processing speed of EinScan HX under Rapid Scan Mode is up to 1,200,000 points/s, and multiple blue laser lines under Laser Scan Mode make scanning of most objects in minutes for reverse engineering, CAD/CAM, 3D printing and etc.
- EinScan HX is plug-and-play with user-friendly software, easy to operate, no matter whether you are a newbie or with professional experience in 3D scanning.
- With a built-in color camera, it supports full-color texture capturing and tracking by texture.
For Rapid and Laser Scan Mode
- Camera Frame Rate: 55 FPS
- Working Distance: 470 mm
- Connection: USB 3.0
- Output Formats: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, P3, 3MF
- Frame Dimension: 108 mm 110 mm 237 mm
- Weight: 710 g
- Light Source: Blue LED / 7 blue laser crosses
- Scan Accuracy:Up to 0.05 mm / Up to 0.04 mm
- Safety: LED Light (eye-safe) / Class I (eye-safe)
- Depth of Field: 200 - 700 mm / 350 - 610 mm
- Max FOV: 420 mm x 440 mm / 380 mm x 400 mm
- Point Distance: 0.25-3 mm / 0.5-3 mm
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here