Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Advanced intelligent presets in various scan modes enable 3D scanning in a variety of applications.
- Scanned data up to 0.05 mm and the volume accuracy of 0.1 mm / m.
- Built-in color camera supports the capture of full texture and tracking by texture.
- High-quality 3D data that is ready to use in a few minutes.
- High resolution of 0.25 mm and captures the entire geometry of objects.
The EinScan H is a portable 3D scanner housing two types of light sources to tackle different scanning applications and needs. Sporting Shining 3D’s LED light scanning technology and an added infrared light source, the scanner is supposed to have the ability to precisely capture data from traditionally difficult objects such as hair – making it particularly suitable for body and facial scanning. The EinScan H provides hybrid infrared and LED light scanning, creating a solution for difficult to scan surfaces while delivering high-quality full-color 3D data within minutes.
- The 3D scanner is delivered with the Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition, which contains the most important 3D CAD design functions.
- Ideal for full-color scanning of objects, difficult to scan dark surfaces, and head/body scans including hair.
- The light source technology with a hybrid structure that combines LED-structured light and invisible infrared light in one device.
- A scan speed of up to 1,200,000 points per second and a large scan field of view of 420 x 440 mm ensure fast 3D scanning of large objects.
- The built-in color camera supports the capture of full texture and tracking by texture.
- 20 frames per second scan speed.
- Intel Core i7-8700 or higher processor
- Nvidia GTX 1080 series or higher graphics card
- 4 GB minimum VRAM and 32 GB minimum RAM
- USB 3.0 connection
- Art and Heritage
- Forensic science
- Virtual representation
- 3D modeling for customer-specific products
- Digital entertainment
What's in the Package:
- EinScan H Scanner
- Solid Edge Shining 3D OEM Edition Single Seat License
- Light Source: White Light, Visible
- Safety: LED Light (eye-safe)
- Scan Accuracy: Up to 0.05 mm
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.05 + 0.1 mm/ m
- Scan & Align Speed: 1,200,000 points / s, 20 FPS
- Camera Frame Rate: 55 FPS
- Working Distance: 460 mm
- Max Scan Range: 420 mm x 440 mm
- Point Distance: 0.25-3 mm
- Connection Standard: USB 3.0
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here