- Accuracy Up to 0.3mm -- Revopoint POP 3D Scanner, the highest single-frame Accuracy can reach 0.3mm. This device supports both high-precision and texture scanning modes, which allows you to directly generate vivid 3D models for color 3D printing.
- Multi scanning modes -- Equipped with scan software. POP Scanner allows you free scanning, fixed scanning, and human scanning, indoor or outdoor scanning. If you are not skillful enough yet, you can also enjoy 3D scanning by just watching it done automatically, with the help of a turntable. When you want to scan a human face or body, you can set to the human mode and gain a natural 3D look or body model.
- Eye-safe infrared Light -- the pop 3d scanner can scan faces, the human body, and animals with a safe and invisible light source. Support marker mode to scan large or featureless objects. Able to scan marked industrial parts, teeth; Suitable for the medical industry to perform body-related scan modeling, such as dentistry.
- Work with PC/PHONE/PAD -- It is an external power consumption device, which can be powered by your laptop, tablet, or smartphone for scanning. Revopoint POP 3D Scanner is designed with a minimalist approach with only one USB cable that works both as a power supply and a data transmission.
- Directly export stl. ply. or obj. -- Revopoint POP 3D Scanner is no bigger than a smartphone, with a weight of 200g, you can carry to any outdoor monument spot and most of the indoor museum. Simply scan, Export your creation, and to be used with any 3D printer.
The POP 3D scanner is the newest addition to the Revapoint 3D Scanner family. Engineered with sheer ingenuity for compelling 3D scans within the limits of your back pocket, meaning PORTABILITY. The POP boasts incredibly high-accurate scans within margins of 0.3mm, somewhere your naked eye can't even detect. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Easy to use software included
Robust and Powerful Performance -- Looking for a high-precision 3D scanner that rapidly scans and creates models for printing? The Revopoint POP 3D model is a full-color scanner with unlimited scanning capabilities. The highest single-frame has an accuracy of up to 0.3mm, texture scan, 8Fps scanning speed, and can quickly generate vibrant models for 3D printing.
Encapsulate Details from Any Angle -- POP is versatile, so you can quickly and easily scan models for 3D printing human face or body, sculpture, cars, animals, and more.
Safe and Anti-Glare Technology -- Not all scanners are designed to scan the human face or animals with white light or laser. The POP model features an infrared light source so you can scan the human eye or animal safely. The infrared is invisible to the human eye, so there will be no glare from scanning.
User-Friendly Post-Processing Software -- POP uses professional post-processing software that is easy to use and supports multiple continuous splicing. The POP scanner features automatic alignment and custom editing functions so you can quickly create 3D models. Great to rebuild artwork, restore cultural relics, props for movies, and more.
Export and Format Scans in One Device -- The algorithm of the POP is efficient and lightweight. Its built-in chip can finish most of the calculation & mapping work, so the Revopoint POP 3D scanner does not require a strong CPU or GPU from the connected PC/Phone/Pad.
Increased Accuracy With Accessories -- The POP 3D scanner has many accessories to improve the stability and speed of scanning (accessories need to be purchased separately). Accessories include a 360-degree rotating turntable, a multi-functional phone holder, LED soft light for photography, and more for higher-grade precision.
Freedom to Carry Everywhere -- The POP 3D Scanner weighs only 200g. A lightweight and compact size so you can easily place it in your backpack for scanning on the go.
|Product Model||POP 3D scanner|
|Technology||Dual camera infrared structured light|
|Single capture accuracy||Up to 0.3mm|
|Single capture range||210mm x 130mm|
|Minimum scan volume||50x50x50|
|Scan speed||Up to 8 fps|
|Light source||1 class infrared Laser(eye-safe)|
|Alignment||Feature alignment, marker point alignment|
|Special object scanning||For the transparent and highly reflective objects, please spray powder before scanning|
|Outdoor scanning||Avoid direct sunlight, best timing is 1 hour around the sunset|
|Printable data output||Able to export 3D model directly to 3D printing|
|Required PC/Phone configurations||Windows810,64-bit/ Android6 .0. or above|
|Note||The aforesaid accuracy is acquired in standard lab environment, which might vary subject to actual operating environment.|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.