Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Certification Levels: Level 1 makes you MakerBot Operator and Level 2 make you MakerBot Curriculum Creator.
- Live training: how to set up and run your 3D Printer.
- Basic troubleshooting and 3D Modelling concept and proper guidance for complete knowledge of 3D Printing.
- Manage multiple printer and print files to train to master in 3D Printing.
MakerBot Teacher Certification Online Course helps you learn how to set up and run your 3D printer in your classroom. There are two certification levels. Completing Level 1 makes you a MakerBot Operator. As a MakerBot Operator, you'll learn the basics of 3D printing technology as well as its history. You'll be able to set up and use the 3D printer. You'll also learn how to use MakerBot Print and explore Thing verse as well as 3D modeling. Level 1 will also teach you basic troubleshooting. Once you're ready, you can go to Level 2. In Level 2, you'll become a MakerBot Curriculum Creator and become a STEM education leader. Level 2 teaches you the 3D printing process and how to troubleshoot student files. You'll even be able to manage multiple printers and print files. Take advantage of Thingiverse Education and even create your own 3D printing project for your students.
- Level 1 will also teach you basic troubleshooting. Once you’re ready, you can go to Level 2. In Level 2, you’ll become a MakerBot Curriculum Creator and become a STEM education leader.
- Level 2 teaches you the 3D printing process and how to troubleshoot student files. You’ll even be able to manage multiple printers and print files. Take advantage of Thingiverse Education and even create your own 3D printing project for your students.
Level 1 MakerBot Operator: Become a MakerBot 3D printing expert by learning how to set up and manage your 3D printer, create your first prints, and troubleshoot common issues.
- 3D printing technology and history
- Printer setup and usage and essential parts
- MakerBot Print
- Thingiverse and 3D Modeling
- Basic troubleshooting
Level 2 MakerBot Curriculum Creator: Establish yourself as a STEM education leader. Learn how to teach the 3D printing process and develop your own 3D printing lesson plans and projects.
- Teach the 3D printing process
- Manage multiple printers and print files
- Troubleshoot student files
- Utilize Thingiverse Education
- Create a 3D printing project for students
- Compatibility MakerBot 3D Printers
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 0.01 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12 x 8.5 x 0.01″
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here