Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Soluble support material used by extruder
- Optimized for high-speed printing
- 1-year expected life time
- Circulating Heated Chamber: Control the temperature and quality of every layer
- Ultra-rigid Metal Frame Construction: for offset flexing
MakerBot Support 2 Performance Extruder supports the Model 1 Performance Extruder in creating complex 3D models. This extruder uses soluble support material, such as MakerBot Precision PVA. With a 400-micron nozzle diameter, the extruder is optimized for high-speed printing but doesn't compromise part accuracy. The Performance Extruder for Method is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Support 2 Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with support material MakerBot PVA.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat uptime
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swap-ability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
- Dual Performance Extruders - The extruders are built from the ground up to accelerate print times while providing dimensional accuracy.
- Circulating Heated Chamber - Control the temperature and quality of every layer not just the first. While heated build plates are effective at reducing warping, Method takes this further with full active heat immersion during the entire duration of the print.
- Ultra-rigid Metal Frame Construction - A structurally optimized metal frame runs the full length of the body to offset flexing. Less flexing means more consistent prints with better part accuracy and fewer failures.
- Dry-sealed Material Bays - These form a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity. A suite of built-in sensors provides that your material is stored in its optimal environment a feature previously only available in industrial 3D printers.
*Typical usage is estimated at 1,500 hours of printing for the Support 2 Performance Extruder.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here