Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Z18 features a heated chamber that maintains an even temperature during lengthy print jobs.
- Z18's build plate is made of flexible polycarbonate plastic
- On-board camera: print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot
- 3.5" full-color LCD display: access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
- Connectivity: via USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- Smart Extruder: Easy to replace or swap
- Replicator Z18 3D Printer: large, detailed objects up to 12″ in width and depth, and up to 18″ in height.
- Heated build chamber: maintain a consistent temperature and protect from wrapping.
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 is the largest printer in MAKERBOT'S suite of products and the Replicator Z18 3D Printer from MakerBot allows you to print large, detailed objects up to 12" in width and depth, and up to 18" in height. To ensure accurate printing and to minimize warping even throughout lengthy print jobs, the Z18 features a heated build chamber to maintain a consistent temperature, and a polycarbonate ABS build plate that is factory and resistant to temperature extremes. The MakerBot Replicator Z18 combines an extra-large build volume with ease-of-use and connectivity features so you can go from 3D model to 3D print efficiently and easily.
- Massive Build Volume 2,549 CUBIC INCHES 11.8x 12.0x 18.0’’.
- Z18 features a heated chamber that maintains an even temperature during lengthy print jobs that can last for days. Keeping your print at an even temperature helps prevent curling and warping.
- Z18's build plate is made of flexible polycarbonate plastic which makes it easier to remove your prints.
- Replicator Z18 has an on-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thing verse and social networks.
- 3.5" full-color LCD display, you'll be able to access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files right on the Replicator Z18.
- Connect to your Replicator Z18 in any of four ways - via USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- Software Supported 3D File Types MakerBot (. makerbot), STL (. stl), SolidWorks (. sldprt, sldasm), InventorOBJ (. ipt, iam), IGES (. iges, igs), STEP AP203/214 (. step, stp), CATIA (. CATPart, CATProduct), Wave front Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (. prt), Solid Edge (. par, .asm), ProE/Creo (. prt, prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML (. wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
- The Smart Extruder Easy to replace or swap so you can minimize downtime and continue printing.
- The Replicator Z18 3D Printer from MakerBot allows you to print large, detailed objects up to 12″ in width and depth, and up to 18″ in height.
- 1 MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- 1 Smart Extruder+ for Replicator® Z18
- 1 Large MakerBot® PLA Filament spool
- Build plate tape
- Power & USB Cables
- 5 mm hex wrench
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), Marketed as Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||11.8 x 12 x 18" / 30.0 x 30.48 x 45.7 cm|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Layer Resolution||XY Axis: 100 to 300 micron / 0.1 to 0.3 mm (3 Settings)|
|Supported Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 micron / 0.4 mm|
|Positioning Precision||XY Axis: 11 micron / 0.011 mm|
Z Axis: 2.5 micron / 0.0025 mm
|Filament Compatibility||1.75 mm Diameter:|
|Build Area Type||Enclosed|
|Build Plate Features||Auto Leveling|
|Build Plate Composition||PC-ABS|
|Filament Spool Storage||External|
|Wired Connections||1 x RJ45|
1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7|
macOS X 10.9 or Later
|Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl, .thing|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||60 to 75°F / 15 to 23°C|
|Storage Temperature||32 to 100°F / 0 to 37°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.2 x 19.4 x 33.6" / 56.39 x 49.28 x 85.34 cm|
|Weight||90 lb / 40.8 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 6-Month Warranty|
|Package Weight||123.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||38.5 x 28 x 25"|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here