- Z18 features a heated chamber that maintains an even temperature during lengthy print jobs.
- Z18's build plate is made of flexible polycarbonate plastic
- On-board camera: print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot
- 3.5" full-color LCD display: access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
- Connectivity: via USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- Smart Extruder: Easy to replace or swap
- Replicator Z18 3D Printer: large, detailed objects up to 12″ in width and depth, and up to 18″ in height.
- Heated build chamber: maintain a consistent temperature and protect from wrapping.
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 is the largest printer in MAKERBOT'S suite of products and the Replicator Z18 3D Printer from MakerBot allows you to print large, detailed objects up to 12" in width and depth, and up to 18" in height. To ensure accurate printing and to minimize warping even throughout lengthy print jobs, the Z18 features a heated build chamber to maintain a consistent temperature, and a polycarbonate ABS build plate that is factory and resistant to temperature extremes. The MakerBot Replicator Z18 combines an extra-large build volume with ease-of-use and connectivity features so you can go from 3D model to 3D print efficiently and easily.
- Massive Build Volume 2,549 CUBIC INCHES 11.8x 12.0x 18.0’’.
- Z18 features a heated chamber that maintains an even temperature during lengthy print jobs that can last for days. Keeping your print at an even temperature helps prevent curling and warping.
- Z18's build plate is made of flexible polycarbonate plastic which makes it easier to remove your prints.
- Replicator Z18 has an on-board camera for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thing verse and social networks.
- 3.5" full-color LCD display, you'll be able to access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files right on the Replicator Z18.
- Connect to your Replicator Z18 in any of four ways - via USB stick, USB cable, Ethernet cable, or wirelessly via Wi-Fi.
- Software Supported 3D File Types MakerBot (. makerbot), STL (. stl), SolidWorks (. sldprt, sldasm), InventorOBJ (. ipt, iam), IGES (. iges, igs), STEP AP203/214 (. step, stp), CATIA (. CATPart, CATProduct), Wave front Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (. prt), Solid Edge (. par, .asm), ProE/Creo (. prt, prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML (. wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
- The Smart Extruder Easy to replace or swap so you can minimize downtime and continue printing.
- The Replicator Z18 3D Printer from MakerBot allows you to print large, detailed objects up to 12″ in width and depth, and up to 18″ in height.
- 1 MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- 1 Smart Extruder+ for Replicator® Z18
- 1 Large MakerBot® PLA Filament spool
- Build plate tape
- Power & USB Cables
- 5 mm hex wrench
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), Marketed as Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||11.8 x 12 x 18" / 30.0 x 30.48 x 45.7 cm|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Layer Resolution||XY Axis: 100 to 300 micron / 0.1 to 0.3 mm (3 Settings)|
|Supported Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 micron / 0.4 mm|
|Positioning Precision||XY Axis: 11 micron / 0.011 mm|
Z Axis: 2.5 micron / 0.0025 mm
|Filament Compatibility||1.75 mm Diameter:|
|Build Area Type||Enclosed|
|Build Plate Features||Auto Leveling|
|Build Plate Composition||PC-ABS|
|Filament Spool Storage||External|
|Wired Connections||1 x RJ45|
1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 7|
macOS X 10.9 or Later
|Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl, .thing|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||60 to 75°F / 15 to 23°C|
|Storage Temperature||32 to 100°F / 0 to 37°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||22.2 x 19.4 x 33.6" / 56.39 x 49.28 x 85.34 cm|
|Weight||90 lb / 40.8 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 6-Month Warranty|
|Package Weight||123.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||38.5 x 28 x 25"|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.