Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Printer compatibility: MakerBot METHOD X
- Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color.
- Store in the vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag.
- Integrated RFID chip that transmits information to the printer.
- 100°C heated chamber, METHOD X can print manufacturing-grade ABS without warping or using weakening additives.
- ABS is known for its clean surface finish, durability, and heat resistance.
MakerBot Method X is well Optimized, this spool of ABS Filament is designed to bring your printed projects to life with strength and precision. Designed as weather- and UV-resistant alternative to ABS, the ABS filament can withstand temperatures up to 204.8°F and features 310,000 psi tensile modulus for high rigidity with a tensile strength of 7100 psi. The Smart Spool includes an integrated RFID chip that transmits information to the printer, including the material type, color, and amount remaining.
- Printer compatibility: MakerBot METHOD X
- Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
- Store in the included a vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from the air; long-term exposure to humidity can compromise material quality and performance.
- Due to its 100°C heated chamber, METHOD X can print manufacturing-grade ABS without warping or using weakening additives.
- ABS is known for its clean surface finish, durability, and heat resistance making it one of the most popular materials for injection-molded consumer products.
- Optimized for the MakerBot METHOD X 3D printer, this spool of ASA Filament is designed to bring your printed projects to life with strength and precision. Designed as a weather- and UV-resistant alternative to ABS, the ASA filament can withstand temperatures up to 204.8°F and features 310,000 psi tensile modulus for high rigidity with a tensile strength of 7100 psi. The Smart Spool includes an integrated RFID chip that transmits information to the printer, including the material type, color, and amount remaining. The spool also has desiccant, which helps to maintain low moisture levels inside the drawer bay.
1 Spool of ABS Precision Model Material
- Heat Deflection @ 66 psi - ASTM 648: 84°C (183°F)
- Flexural Strength (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 65 MPa (9,427 psi)
- Flexural Modulus (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 77 Mpa (11,200 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield ((Type 1, 0.125”, 0.2”/min): 43 Mpa (6,236 psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2,400 MPa (348,090 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): 2.6%
- Notched Impact Strength (ASTM D256): 26 J/m (0.48 ft-lb/in)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.65 kg (1.43 lb)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here