- Heated Chamber - To Ensure Durable Quality
- Over 20 smart sensors - Everything streamlined
- Filament Compatibility - ABS, ASA, PLA, and PETG + PVA and SR-30 for support
- 5" display - features touchscreen controls
- Dual performance extruder system
- Enclosed build chamber can reach up to 212°F (100°C)
- Print a variety of materials including Stainless steel (with compatible LAB Extruder)
The MAKERBOT Method X is a high-performance, tinker-free 3D printer that was designed to handle the most complex 3D printing needs. Method X is capable of printing a wide range of durable real-ABS parts and other material types right out of the box. In addition to its material capabilities, Method X also features high-quality components including dual performance extruders, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material. Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents, METHOD X features high-quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for manufacturing tools, end-use parts, and functional prototypes. METHOD X delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- Heated chamber delivers stronger manufacturing-grade parts.
- Seamless CAD integration with Autodesk Fusion 360, Autodesk Inventor, and Solid works
- A structurally optimized metal frame runs the full length of Method X's body. This ultra-rigid metal frame was designed with the sole purpose of offsetting flexing, less flexing results in more consistent prints, more accurate parts, and fewer failures overall.
- 100°C circulating heated chamber, Method allows users to control the temperature and quality of every layer.
- Dual performance extruder system utilized by Method 3D Printers was built from the ground up with the goal of accelerating print times and providing higher dimensional accuracy across every part.
- Built-in smart sensors for material management and print protection automatically detect and alert the user when the material is running low and allows for active jam detection during the entire print duration
- Dry, sealed filament chamber of the MAKERBOT Method X protects material – especially hygroscopic ones – from harmful air humidity.
- Enclosed build chamber can reach up to 212°F (100°C). Control the temperature and quality of every layer. While heated build plates are effective at reducing warping, the METHOD X takes it further with full active heat immersion during the entire duration of the print.
- METHOD X is compatible with ABS, ASA, PLA, and PETG filaments. For support filaments, the METHOD X can utilize PVA and SR-30.
- You can print via 10/100 Mb/s Fast Ethernet RJ45 LAN, USB 2.0 Type-A, and Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n).
- The 5" display features touchscreen controls, allowing you to swipe, tap, and print directly from the METHOD X. With a 640 x 480 resolution, you'll be able to receive the up-to-the-second status of your current print job.
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Model 1XA Performance Extruder
- 1 Support 2XA Performance Extruder
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Note: MakerBot materials are sold separately.
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), Marketed as Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||7.48 x 7.72 x 5.98" / 19.0 x 19.6 x 15.2 cm (2 Extruders)|
7.48 x 7.72 x 7.48" / 19.0 x 19.6 x 19.0 cm (1 Extruder)
|Number of Extruders||2|
|Layer Resolution||20 to 400 micron / 0.02 to 0.4 mm|
|Supported Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 micron / 0.4 mm (Included)|
|Print Speed||500 mm/s|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS, ASA, PETG, PLA|
|Build Area Type||Enclosed|
|Filament Spool Storage||Internal|
|Wired Connections||1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)|
1 x RJ45 Fast Ethernet
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||59 to 78°F / 15 to 26°C|
|Storage Temperature||32 to 100°F / 0 to 38°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16.26 x 25.55 x 17.2" / 41.3 x 64.9 x 43.7 cm|
|Weight||65 lb / 29.5 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
|Package Weight||81.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||32 x 22 x 20"|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.