- Structurally optimized metal frame: full length of the body for offsetting flexing.
- 60°C circulating heated chamber.
- Dual performance extruder system: accelerating print times and providing higher dimensional accuracy across every part.
- Built-in smart sensors for material management and print protection >
- METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition allows you to use a wide variety of applications and supported files.
- Printer uses a multitude of materials and supports some of the most durable filaments on the market.
- METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition: withstand hours of operation
- Temperature control circulating heated chamber assists in the production of your creations, maintaining proper heat levels.
- Print a variety of materials including Stainless steel (with compatible LAB Extruder)
MAKERBOT METHOD Carbon Fiber Editions are designed to enable engineers to print stronger and more accurate parts for manufacturing tools, jigs and fixtures, and end-use production, and can be used to print metal replacement parts in some applications. The METHOD Carbon Fiber Editions print carbon fiber reinforced nylon that is optimized for high strength and heat resistance. This upgraded version of the MakerBot Method can print parts using nylon carbon fiber in addition to the standard Method materials. For anyone that needs to produce strong, accurate parts, carbon fiber can work very well indeed. Its strength and light-weight properties make it a useful alternative to metal for some applications, such as jigs and fixtures, manufacturing tools, and some end-use production components.
- A structurally optimized metal frame runs the full length of the body of the Method Carbon Fiber Edition. This ultra-rigid metal frame was designed with the sole purpose of offsetting flexing, less flexing results in more consistent prints, more accurate parts, and fewer failures overall.
- 60°C circulating heated chamber, Method Carbon Fiber Edition allows users to control the temperature and quality of every layer.
- The dual performance extruder system utilized by the Method Carbon Fiber Edition was built from the ground up with the goal of accelerating print times and providing higher dimensional accuracy across every part.
- Built-in smart sensors for material management and print protection automatically detect and alert the user when materials are running low and allow for active jam detection during the entire print duration.
- METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition allows you to use a wide variety of applications and supported files suitable for your projects including MAKERBOT (. makerbot), STL (. stl), SolidWorks (. sldprt, sldasm), InventorOBJ (. ipt, iam), IGES (. iges, igs), STEP AP203/214 (. step, stp), CATIA (. CATPart, CATProduct), Wave front Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (. prt), Solid Edge (. par, .asm), ProE/Creo (. prt, .asm), VRML (. wrl), and Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b).
- The METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition 3D printer uses a multitude of materials and supports some of the most durable filaments on the market. Use MakerBot precision materials like ABS, ASA, PLA, Tough, PVA, and SR-30. MakerBot also offers support for specialty materials such as NYLON and PETG.
- MakerBot designed the METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition to withstand hours of operation, putting their products through rigorous testing phases equivalent to 220,000 total testing hours. The aluminum die-cast base, extruded aluminum uprights, and steel weldment gantry frame are made for long-lasting operation and stability.
- The temperature control circulating heated chamber assists in the production of your creations, maintaining proper heat levels. The flexible steel build plate and reusable grip surface gives you a strong foundation for your creations during the printing process.
- The extruders have a 0.4mm nozzle diameter which prints at a maximum layer resolution of 400 microns. The 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75" build volume size is suitable for most engineering-grade parts.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note: MakerBot materials sold separately.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.