Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Structurally-optimized metal frame: full length of the body to offset flexing.
- Dual Performance Extruder system: accelerate print times and provide dimensional accuracy.
- Dry-Sealed Material Bays from a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity.
- Network of 21 intelligent sensors embedded throughout the printer
- Built-in 5” full-color capacitive touchscreen displays
- 25 supported native CAD file types.
- Enclosed build chamber can reach up to 140°F (60°C).
- Print a variety of materials including Stainless steel (with compatible LAB Extruder)
Next-Generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials. Print with official MAKERBOT materials including Nylon Carbon Fiber, Nylon, PET-G, and PVA – each carefully tested for thousands of hours to achieve engineering standards of printed part dimensional accuracy and strength. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, METHOD is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests, and concept iterations. MAKERBOT METHOD delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
- A structurally-optimized metal frame runs the full length of the body to offset flexing. Less flexing means more consistent prints with better part accuracy and fewer failures.
- Dual Performance Extruder system is built from the ground up to accelerate print times and provide dimensional accuracy across every part and Over 300,000 hours of reliability testing.
- Dry-Sealed Material Bays from a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity. A suite of built-in sensors provides that your material is stored in its optimal environment.
- Superior surface finish and unrestricted geometric freedom are paramount to delivering high-quality printed parts. MAKERBOT Water-Soluble PVA ensures fast and effortless support removal without compromising part design or dimensional accuracy.
- A network of 21 intelligent sensors embedded throughout the printer gives you full control while making material and print management easy and accessible.
- Built-in 5” full-color capacitive touchscreen displays, receive the up-to-the-second status of your current print job.
- 25 supported native CAD file types, you can focus on your next design sprint rather than messy plugins and conversions.
- Enclosed build chamber can reach up to 140°F (60°C). Control the temperature and quality of every layer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Performance Extruder 1 Model
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note MakerBot materials sold separately.
MediaMakerbot METHOD Product Brochure PDF.
|Printer type||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), Marketed as Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Volume||7.48 x 7.72 x 5.98" / 19.0 x 19.6 x 15.2 cm (2 Extruders)|
7.48 x 7.72 x 7.48" / 19.0 x 19.6 x 19.0 cm (1 Extruder)
|Number of Extruders||2|
|Layer Resolution||20 to 400 micron / 0.02 to 0.4 mm|
|Supported Extruder Nozzle Diameter||400 micron / 0.4 mm (Included)|
|Print Speed||500 mm/s|
|Filament Compatibility||PETG, PLA, PVA|
|Build Area Type |
Enclosed Filament Spool Storage Internal
|Wired Connections||1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)|
1 x RJ45 Fast Ethernet
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)|
|Supported 3D File Types||.makerbot, .obj, .stl|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||59 to 78°F / 15 to 26°C|
|Storage Temperature||32 to 100°F / 0 to 38°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16.26 x 25.55 x 17.2" / 41.3 x 64.9 x 43.7 cm|
|Weight||65 lb / 29.5 kg|
|Warranty Length||Limited 1-Year Warranty|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here