Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- ABS Composite material: to improved stiffness and lower weight
- Compatible with wide range of third-party materials.
- Experiment with different materials to improve performance.
- ABS Carbon Fiber through third party material is used by Labs Extruder
The MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder for Method and Method X is compatible with a wide range of third-party materials. While technically any material can be used with the Labs Extruder, MakerBot has partnered with and certified filament from several leading material companies such as ABS CARBON FIBER from KIMYA. An ABS composite material with 30% chopped carbon fiber for improved stiffness and lower weight. PETG ESD from JABIL. Easy processing, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) product for printing parts that meet sensitive electronics and could be damaged by electrostatic discharge. DURABIO™ from Mitsubishi Chemical. Bio-based, BPA-free resin. It combines PMMA’s transparency with a higher chemical and scratch resistance compared to polycarbonate (PC). PC-FR from Polymaker PolyMax™.
- Open Materials Platform: Unlock your Method with unlimited materials. Print third-party materials on an industrial 3D printing platform with modular hardware and advanced print settings.
- Partner Materials: Discover pre-qualified materials from leading filament companies to explore new 3D printing applications.
- New Applications: Tap your innovative spirit and explore new 3D printing applications. Experiment with a wide range of materials and properties to realize your ideas.
- A flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) filament (UL94V-0/1.5 mm) displaying excellent toughness, strength, and heat resistance.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 LABS Extruder with the Modified Thermal Core
- 1 Spare Nozzle Tube Assembly
- 1 Spare Extruder PTFE Tube
- 1 L-Key for Nozzle Set Screw Removal
- 1 Nozzle Removal Tool
- 1 Aux Port PTFE Tube
Method Material and Extruder Compatibility Chart:
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here