Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Built-in HD camera: preview the work area
- Internal water cooling: to circulate water throughout the machine,
- High-resolution laser Beambox that operates in the 10,640 nm wavelength.
- Ventilation fan: assists with the extraction of smoke and fumes.
- Safety features such as emergency power shut off
- Rotary add-on: unlock the full engraving potential of Beambox Pro
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity.
The FLUX Beambox Pro Desktop Laser Cutter and Engraver were created with a single goal in mind – to make it easier than ever to bring your ideas and designs to life. This powerful laser cutter and engraver features a 50W CO2 laser and boasts features such as built-in HD camera alignment, a closed-loop internal water cooling system, an integrated ventilation system for extracting fumes, and safety features such as emergency power shut off and a smart lid sensor to pause a task if opened during operation automatically. The BeamBox Pro is sure to surpass your expectations.
- Large work area - cut or engrave materials up to 60 x 37.5 cm.
- Camera alignment: Utilizing the built-in HD camera, users can preview the work area and the material being used from their laptop or cellphone convenience.
- Internal water cooling: The built-in closed-loop water cooling system, which is designed to circulate water throughout the machine, ensures that all components of Beambox remain at the optimal operating temperature when in use.
- High-resolution laser Beambox is equipped with a CO2 laser tube that operates in the 10,640 nm wavelength. The maximum cutting thickness of this laser is 10mm (varies by materials).
- The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM). This assists with the extraction of smoke and fumes that may occur during the cutting process.
- Smart safety features: In addition to being fully enclosed (protecting users from laser light and fumes), the Beambox compact will automatically pause processes if the lid is opened during a task (Smart lid sensor).
- Rotary: The Rotary add-on allows users to unlock the full engraving potential of Beamo by enabling engraving on curved objects such as glassware and bottles. The rotary module spins the workpiece.
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity.
- Felt - Engraving, Cutting: 12mm
- Cardboard - Engraving, Cutting: 10mm
- Wood - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Leather - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Rubber - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Acrylic - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Paper - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Glass - Engraving
- Anodized Aluminum - Engraving
- Dimensions = 9.85" x 38.98" x 26.38" (25 x 99 x 67 cm)
- Weight = 106 lbs (48 kg)
- Work Area = 23.62" x 14.76" (60 x 37.5 cm)
- Camera Preview Area = 23.62" x 14.17" (60 x 36 cm)
- Work Area Depth = 3.15" (8 cm)
- Power = AC 110V/220V
- Touch Panel = 1024 x 600 LCD
- Camera = HD CMOS
- I/O = Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Spec = 50 W CO 2 Laser
- Wavelength = 10640 nm
- Moving Speed = 0 ~ 300 mm/s
- Cutting Thickness = 0 - 12 mm (varies by material)
- Mode = Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Operating System = Windows / macOSX / Linux
- File Type = JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.