Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
The super racer is an extraordinary delta 3D printer with huge advantages over other similar printers. It puts a strong focus on speed with speeds of 150mm/s and max speeds of 200mm/s, which is twice as fast as others.
The SR is also super stable with story design and very precise with high printing accuracy, and it runs on a self-developed open-source software based on Marlin 2.0.6. This is the best option for a delta printer on the market, and you will not regret your choice.
- Flsun SR, So fast: Save half of the printing time with speeds of 150-200mm/s
- Dual Drive Extruder: The unique dual feeding filament gear can minimize slippage and increase the filament feeding force to adapt to high-speed printing.
- Movable Ultrabase platform: Coated lattice glass platform, good filament viscosity, replaceable design.
- 32-bit motherboard with TMC 2209 driver: 168M high-performance 32-bit processor, higher computing speed, and with TMC2209 silent drive.
- Linear Guide: High-precision linear guide, providing higher printing accuracy and stability, and lower noise.
- Auto-leveling: Automatic leveling system, easy to start printing.
- Carbon fiber Parallel arm: The high-precision 3K carbon fiber rod brings a better printing surface, and the zero-gap design makes the movement more precise and the installation easier.
|Model||Super Racer (SR)|
260 x 330 mm
10.24 x 13 inches
|Print speed||150mm/s - 200mm/s(Max)|
|Feeder system/Extruder type||Bowden BMG Extruder Clone - Dual Drive(Gear)|
|Print head/Nozzle type||Volcano - 1|
|Max. hot end temperature||240C|
|Nozzle heat-up time||200C in 1 minute and 35 seconds|
|Max. heated bed temperature||100C|
|Build plate heat-up time||60C in 2 minutes and 30 seconds|
|Print surface||Lattice glass bed with Heated bed|
|Calibration||Automatic Bed leveling system|
|Connectivity(Interface)||USB, SD Card, USB Stick|
|Filament materials||PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles|
|Recommender slicer software||Cura,Slic3r,S3D(Simplify3D),Repetier host|
|OS||Windows, Mac OSX, Linux|
Input: AC 115 - 230V, 50 - 60Hz
Output: DC 24V, 15 A, 360W
Robin Nano v3 32bits
Ultra-quiet TMC2209 stepper drivers
Marlin Based open source firmware
|Display||3.5" Capacitive Touch screen, extensible cord (700mm)|
|Languages||8 languages En/Fr/De/Es/Ru/Ja/Cn/Cn(Tw)|
|Product weight||13.5 Kg|
437x391x960mm (spool holder mounted)
17.20x15.39x37.80 Inches(Spool holder mounted)
|Shipping box weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box dimension||
Auto bed leveling
Volcano hot end- Dual Gear Drive
Ultra-quiet stepper drivers
Heating bed with lattice glass plate
High Definition Digital User Interface
What's in the Box
- 200g spool of white PLA filament
- FLSun Super Racer (SR) User Manual
- Spool holder
- Spare hotend (nozzle, heat block, and heat break)
- Spare PTFE tube
- Spare thermistor
- Spare heater cartridge
- Needle for nozzle clogs
- USB Card Reader with 2GB MicroSD Card
- Bag of screws and wires
- Hex wrenches
- Zip ties
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Grease tube
- Printed clips
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here