Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Compatibility: Dreamer and Inventor 3D printers
- PVA Filament is known for its ability to be dissolved in water
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C
- Printing Speed: 60-90mm/s
- Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA): soft, biodegradable polymer that is sensitive to moisture.
FLASHFORGE PVA FILAMENT is designed for the Dreamer and Inventor 3D printers, the natural 1.75mm PVA Filament is known for its ability to be dissolved in water and is often used as a support material for complex prints. Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is a soft, biodegradable polymer that is sensitive to moisture. When exposed to water, PVA will dissolve, which makes it a useful support structure material for 3D printing. This 1.75mm filament operates at printing temperatures of 374 to 428°F and prints at speeds ranging from 60 to 90mm/s.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm and Filament Weight is 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg).
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C and Printing Speed: 60-90mm/s.
- Fit the Following FlashForge Printer Models: Dreamer, Inventor
- **Not compatible with Inventor II/II S, Finder, and Adventurer 3**.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here