Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- PETG Filament is known for ease of printability, smooth surface finish, and water resistance
- Semi-rigid material with good impact resistance, but has a slightly softer surface, making it more prone to wear.
- Compatibility: FlashForge and all FFF 3D printers.
- New-upgraded formulation engineered: minimize filament problems such as warping, curling, and bubbles during printing.
- Anti-moisture ingredients: permits longer storage time without loss of quality.
- PETG filament is composed of the purest-grade material and manufactured in a dust-free workshop.>
- Strict quality test using the largest 3D model that requires 48 hours of print time.
FLASHFORGE PETG FILAMENT is designed for the Creator and Guider II Series 3D printers, the natural 1.75mm PETG Filament is known for ease of printability, smooth surface finish, and water resistance. This 1.75mm filament prints at speeds of 60 to 90mm/s and operates at printing temperatures of 446 to 482°F.PETG, a glycol-modified version of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is used to manufacture water bottles. It is a semi-rigid material with good impact resistance, but has a slightly softer surface, making it more prone to wear. The material also benefits from strong thermal characteristics, allowing the plastic to cool efficiently with almost negligible warpage.
- Recommended using with FlashForge and all FFF 3D printers.
- The New-upgraded formulation engineered by FlashForge helps to minimize filament problems such as warping, curling, and bubbles during printing.
- The anti-moisture ingredients included in this formulation permits longer storage time without loss of quality. Always use up each inch of the filament.
- Flashforge PETG filament is composed of the purest-grade material and manufactured in a dust-free workshop to keep out dust and foreign particles, preventing nozzle jams and yielding smooth 3D models.
- Every Flashforge PETG filament undergoes a strict quality test using the largest 3D model that requires 48 hours of print time, printed at minimum layer thickness to ensure quality and reliable prints.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm and weight is 2.2 lbs (1 kg).
- Printing Temperature: 230-250°C and Printing Speed: 60-90mm/s.
- Rated for UL94 V-0 specification (model thickness must be a minimum of 2 mm).
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.