Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
Flashforge Guider 2S is an industrial-grade 3d printer designed for the extreme hobbyist or prosumer in mind. Guider 2S is an industrial-grade 3D printer. A massive build volume with the top level of FFF technology, designed to provide the maximum stability and ruggedness when printing your designs.it features fused filament fabrication (FFF) printing technology; a build volume of 11.0 x 9.8 x 11.8"; and the ability to utilize 1.75mm ABS, PLA, PEARL, ELASTIC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, and other filaments via its 0.4mm nozzle.
- An air filtration system to reduce unpleasant odors and hazardous emissions with a video monitoring printing process with a built-in HD camera.
- 5 inches full-color IPS touch screen with user-friendly interface design and multilingual
- Durable and industrial-grade extruder for maximum printing of up to 300°c with filament compatibility PLA, ABS, PLA color change, PEARL, ABS PRO, ELASTIC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU 95A, conductive filament, flexible filament, metal-filled filament, wood filled filament, ASA, PA, PC, ASA, PA-CF, AND PP.
- Filament run-out detection and resume printing from power failure.
- Durable and industrial-grade extruder for maximum printing of up to 300c with a Large Build Volume of 280 x 250 x 300 mm.
- Bigger build volume and heated build plate enable to the production of large prints with varieties of filament materials.
- Intelligent assisted bed leveling.
- Enclosed body, removable top lid, and heated platform.
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 280 x 250 x 300 mm (11 x 9.85 x 11.8 in)
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns, Z: 2.5 microns
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.5mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
- Layer Resolution: ±0.20mm
- Max. Extruder Temperature: 300°C (572°F)
- Heated Build Plate Temp.: up to 120°C (248°F)
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Printer Dimensions: 549 x 490 x 755 mm, (22 x 19.5 x 30 in)
- Printer Weight: 30 kg (66.14 lbs)
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Cable/USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- File Type: Input: .stl, .obj; Output: .g/gx
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here