Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Designed for high reliability and economical 3D printing of high-performance functional materials.
- Dual extruder 3D printer sports ultra-high-temperature nozzles (500°C), a hot build chamber, a heated print bed, and high-temperature resistant motors, rails, and belts.
- The CREATBOT PEEK-300 boasts a state-of-the-art controlled thermo-setting technology and an efficient water cooling system.
- CREATBOT PEEK-300 can print with both engineering-grade filaments, high-temperature materials, and ultra-performance ones.
- It can process ABS, PLA, TPU, PETG, PA6, PVDF, TPU, PPSU, PEI (ULTEM) etc.
- Triple heat isolation: made of a double insulation chamber, advanced insulation materials, and vacuum double PC boards
- Direct Annealing System (DAS): aims to provide the best quality parts at one time without warping and cracking printing of big-size functional materials.
- CREATBOT PEEK-300 comes stock with two 0.4mm nozzles, giving you the best balance between speed and detail.
CREATBOT PEEK-300 is an industrial-grade 3D printer, focusing on high-performance materials such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI (Ultem), etc. It is designed for high reliability and economical 3D printing of high-performance functional materials. It is equipped with engineering-grade components capable of withstanding high printing temperatures. Specifically, this dual extruder 3D printer sports ultra-high-temperature nozzles (500°C), a hot build chamber, a heated print bed, and high-temperature resistant motors, rails, and belts. The CREATBOT PEEK-300 boasts a state-of-the-art controlled thermosetting technology and an efficient water cooling system, which relies on both circulating liquid cooling and air pump cooling.
- The CREATBOT PEEK-300 is a large-scale FDM 3D printer that can print layers at 40 microns, a great resolution for high-performance material.
- CREATBOT PEEK-300 comes stock with two 0.4mm nozzles, giving you the best balance between speed and detail. The nozzles heat up to 500°C.
- CREATBOT PEEK-300 can print with both engineering-grade filaments, high-temperature materials, and ultra-performance ones. It can process ABS, PLA, TPU, PETG, PA6, PVDF, TPU, PPSU, PEI (ULTEM), PA12, PSU, PPS, PA-CF, POM, PP, PEEK, PEEK, PEKK, CF-PEEK (Carbon fiber), GF-PEEK (glass fiber), and other materials.
- 0.04mm is an available resolution for normal plastics, but it is an extraordinary resolution for high warping and high deformation materials. 3D printing high-performance material needs not only high temperature but better cooling.
- Triple heat isolation is made of a double insulation chamber, advanced insulation materials, and vacuum double PC boards. It is a guarantee of ultra-performance and safety.
- Direct Annealing System (DAS), the world's first and extraordinary technology by CREATBOT. The Annealing process is instantly controllable during printing. It aims to provide the best quality parts at one time without warping and cracking printing of big-size functional materials.
- Direct Annealing System (400°C) for stronger parts.
- Hot Chamber 120°C Outstanding and important. The protector of no cracking printing.
|Software Bundle||Creatware, Simplify3D, Cura, Slice3r|
|Operating Systems||Win7/8/10, MacOS|
|Print File Type||STL, OBJ, AMF, Gcode|
|Outage Restored||Save data when power is off|
|Filament Detection||Pause printing when filament run out|
|Direct Annealing System (DAS)||Annealing process is instant controllable during printing. It aims to provide best quality parts in one time without warping and cracking printing of big size functional materials.|
|Heat insulation||Triple heat insulation|
|Emergency stop switch||Support emergency stop|
|High temperature accessories||High temperature resistance motors, linear rails, belts and circuits to ensure long time high temperature printing.|
|Nozzle Max. Temperature||500 ℃|
|Chamber Temperature||120 ℃|
|Platform Max. Temperature||200 ℃|
|Direct Annealing Temperature||0~400 ℃|
|Cooling||Air pump cooling & water cooling|
|Platform||PCB aluminum + PEEK print board|
|Positioning Precision||X Y axis 0.01mm, Z axis 0.0025mm|
|Machine Construction||Fully enclosed hot chamber|
|Input Power||100~230 V, 1.5 A|
|Max. Power||3000 W|
|Output Power||24 V, 15 A|
|Screen||4.3'' full color touch screen, multi-language|
|Print Method||USB Connectivity/USB Disk|
Size & Weight
|Machine Size||650*600*750 mm|
|Packing Size||650*600*750 mm|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here