- High-temperature FFF 3D printer: used for additive manufacture and you can print all materials which need temperature up to 420°C.
- Filament Compatibility: ( PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, etc.)
- We exclusively research and develop the extrude feeding system and guide rail, which support high-speed printing.
- Fully enclosed chamber: block all external interference and reduce noise.
- Standard F160 is able to print PLA, ABS, Nylon, etc.
- Whole-steel body: ensures stability when printing and also extend usage period.
- Automatically memorize the current position and save 3D print data when suddenly power supply breakdown occurs.
The CREATBOT F160 Desktop 3D printer can be used to additive manufacture objects out of high-temperature filaments such as Nylon, PEEK, or Ultem. CreatBot F160 Ultra high-performance 3D printer for PEEK, ULTEM with advanced Thermal System. This high-temperature FFF 3D printer can be used for additive manufacture and you can print all materials which need temperature up to 420°C. Moreover, this precise 3D printer convinces with its high manufacturing quality.
- Max. Nozzle temperature: 420 ° C, Bed temperature: Up to 130 ° C.
- Build volume of 160 x 160 x 200 mm.
- High Precision up to 0.04 mm.
- Filament Compatibility (PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, etc.)
- We exclusively research and develop the extruder feeding system and guide rail, which support high-speed printing.
- A fully enclosed chamber can block all external interference and reduce noise.
- Standard F160 is able to print PLA, ABS, Nylon, etc. perfectly. The F160-PEEK version applied to 3D printing of PEEK. We supply high-quality PEEK filament as well, which requires 420°C extrusion temperature.
- The whole-steel body not only ensures stability when 3D printing, but also extends the usage period greatly.
- When the power supply of the CreatBot F160 high-temperature 3D printer is interrupted, it will automatically memorize the current position and save 3D print data.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 160*160*200mm (F160)
- Number of Nozzles: Single
- Resolution: 0.04mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0mm)
- Print File Type: GCO, GCODE
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-32°C
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 420°C
- Max. Bed Temperature: 150°C
- Best Printing speed: 60mm/s
- Max. Printing speed: 200mm/s
- Max. traveling speed: 200mm/s
- Construction: Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM
- Build Plate: Heatable Aluminum PCB with BuildTak
- Build Plate Leveling: Manually
- Extruder: Directly Drive
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping
- X Y Positioning Precision: 12.7 Microns
- Z Positioning Precision: 1.25 Microns
Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Max. Power: 300W
- Screen: 4.3" Touch Screen
- Control Chip: ATmega 2560
- Storage Media: USB Disk
- Connectivity: USB
- Software Bundle: CreatWare Multi-language
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Operating Systems: Windows (7,8,10), Mac OS X
- Outage Restored: Save data when power is off
- Filament Detection: Pause printing when filament run out
- Automatic Shut-down: Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions & Weight: 370*320*490mm 20Kg
- Packing Size & Weight: 470*420*600mm 25Kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.