Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- High-temperature FFF 3D printer: used for additive manufacture and you can print all materials which need temperature up to 420°C.
- Filament Compatibility: ( PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, etc.)
- We exclusively research and develop the extrude feeding system and guide rail, which support high-speed printing.
- Fully enclosed chamber: block all external interference and reduce noise.
- Standard F160 is able to print PLA, ABS, Nylon, etc.
- Whole-steel body: ensures stability when printing and also extend usage period.
- Automatically memorize the current position and save 3D print data when suddenly power supply breakdown occurs.
CreatBot F160 Ultra high-performance 3D printer is tailored explicitly for high-performance materials such as PEEK, ULTEM with advanced Thermal systems. You can use the CREATBOT F160 Desktop 3D printer to manufacture objects out of high-temperature filaments such as Nylon, PEEK, or Ultem. You can use this high-temperature FFF 3D printer for additive manufacture, and you can print all materials which need temperature up to 420°C. Moreover, this specific 3D printer convinces of its high manufacturing quality.
- High-temperature nozzle and high bed temperature: Creatbot f160 peek features a 420 ° C extruder and a bed temperature of up to 130 ° C.
- Large print size: The creatbot F160 features an excellent build volume of 160 x 160 x 200 mm.
- High Precision: Precision up to 0.04 mm and a layer thickness of 0.01mm for high printing accuracy and great-looking prints.
- A good extruder feeding system and guide rail: Creatbot exclusively researches and develops the extruder feeding system and guide rail, which support high-speed printing and still extrude filament steady to maintain excellent print quality.
- A fully enclosed chamber can block all external interference and reduce noise.
- High-performance materials: The standard F160 can print PLA, ABS, Nylon, etc., perfectly. The F160-PEEK version can handle even high-temperature materials such as PEEK. We also supply high-quality PEEK filament, which requires 420°C extrusion temperature.
- Sustainable and efficient operation: The creatbot f160 is a stable 3d printer that can print around the clock and print quality stays high. The whole-steel body ensures stability when 3D printing and extends the usage period considerably.
- Streamlined systems: The f160 features some cool sensors, and it has filament runout detection to avoid invalid printing, automatic shutdown when the printed object is finished, and power outage protection so if the electricity of the CreatBot F160 is interrupted, it will automatically memorize the current position and save 3D print data.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 160*160*200mm (F160)
- Number of Nozzles: Single
- Resolution: 0.04mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, Carbon Fiber, Wood, Nylon, PC, PTEG, HIPS, PP, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, etc.
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0mm)
- Print File Type: GCO, GCODE
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-32°C
- Max. Nozzle Temperature: 420°C
- Max. Bed Temperature: 150°C
- Best Printing speed: 60mm/s
- Max. Printing speed: 200mm/s
- Max. traveling speed: 200mm/s
- Construction: Power-Coated Steel, Aluminum Casting for Motion Components, POM
- Build Plate: Heatable Aluminum PCB with BuildTak
- Build Plate Leveling: Manually
- Extruder: Directly Drive
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° Step Angle with 1/16 Micro-stepping
- X Y Positioning Precision: 12.7 Microns
- Z Positioning Precision: 1.25 Microns
Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Max. Power: 300W
- Screen: 4.3" Touch Screen
- Control Chip: ATmega 2560
- Storage Media: USB Disk
- Connectivity: USB
- Software Bundle: CreatWare Multi-language
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Operating Systems: Windows (7,8,10), Mac OS X
- Outage Restored: Save data when power is off
- Filament Detection: Pause printing when filament run out
- Automatic Shut-down: Turn off the power automatically when printing is complete
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions & Weight: 370*320*490mm 20Kg
- Packing Size & Weight: 470*420*600mm 25Kg
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here