Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Updated Silent Motherboard - Updated motherboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades, It has been built to offer a beefy level of power, featuring an ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103 CPU and a TMC2208 stepper drivers
- Brand New User Interface - The new display equipped with a UI LCD screen, user experience greatly upgrades with the newly designed operation UI system, convenient disassembly, and simple operation.
- UL Certified MeanWell Power Supply - Equipped with a well-known brand MeanWell power supply to heat up quickly and let users choose between power voltage of 115V or 230V, Meanwhile, the ender 3 v2 has been shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If there is an electrical power failure or outage suddenly, printers can resume printing from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Smart Add-ons - Designed with the sleek(discretely hidden power supply); the nice blue extruder knob (easy filament feeding and filament changes); A tiny tool drawer (keep tools, spare nozzles, and other handy items in); improved belt tensioners, Ender 3 V2 provides much more convenience to shape out your imagination.
- Carborundum Glass Platform - The carborundum glass platform enables the hotbed to heat up quicker and prints to adhere better. Ultra smoothness even on the first layer. With the latest Creality Ender 3 V2 3d printer, you no longer have to buy this upgrade because the printer comes with it as standard.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle：Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
|Build Volume||220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.7” x 8.7” x 9.8”)|
|Printing Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Compatible Filaments||1.75 mm PLA|
|Heated Bed Temperature||100°C|
|Stock Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Operating System||Linux/Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/macOS|
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.