Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- PLA filament material: polymerized lactic acid.
- PLA filament prints at low temperatures: that can help to reduce the possibility of warping
- Print speeds: 50 to 200mm/s.
- Printing Layer Resolution: 0.1~0.2mm.
PLA filament is made with polymerized lactic acid, which is extracted from corn, sugarcane, or other sugar-containing crops. In addition to being environmentally friendly, this filament also prints at low temperatures, which greatly helps to reduce the possibility of warping. This high-speed PLA filament is recommended for print speeds between 50 to 200mm/s.
- PLA based material – behaves as PLA
- Color changes as temperature changes - Lines turn yellow when the temperature goes over 33°C, Lines turn orange when the temperature goes below 33°C, the color turns lighter as the temperature is higher
- Printing Temp. 190~230°C and Printing Speed 60~90mm/s
- Suggested Printing Layer Resolution 0.1~0.2mm
- Optimized for fast prints up to 200mm/s
- For all FFF/FDM 3D printers that extrude PLA material
- No heated build plate is required
Printing Temp. 190~230°C
Printing Speed 60~90mm/s
Suggested Printing Layer Resolution 0.1~0.2mm
Build Plate Temp. Not Required
Printing Raft Not Required
Tensile Strength ≥60MPa
Flexural Strength ≥60MPa
Flexural Modulus ≥2500MPa
Impact Strength (IZOD, 23°C) ≥3KJ/m(ASTM D256)
Elongation at Break ≥3%
Distortion Temp. ≥55°C
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All payment installments accepted
Select your preferred payment installment provider at checkout and enjoy flexible payment plans.
We accept all major CryptoSelect
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here