Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- Ability to switch out the build plates
- Warping of build plated when removing larger prints
- Available in packages of 4 Sheets
- Build plate tape enhance adhesion on large prints
- Build plate material: ABS Plastic
MakerBot Build Plates for the Replicator Z18 to use as spares or replacement parts with your 3D Printer. The build platform on the Z18 has two parts: a flat, sturdy aluminum base and removable plastic tops called build plates. The ability to switch out build plates allows you to immediately move on to your next print while setting aside your most recent print for careful removal later on. Build plates can also warp over time, especially when removing larger prints. The build plates are made from ABS plastic and are designed to be covered with build plate tape before printing.
- Compatible with MakerBot Replicator Z18
- Comes in packages of 4 sheets
- Build Plate Tape is specially designed to enhance adhesion on large prints. Comes in packages of four sheets. The surface area of 12.1 L x 12.1 W(in).
- Surface area of 12.1 x 12.1 in or 30.7 x 30.7 cm
- Single sheets make it easy to apply and remove the tape from the build plate
- Medium adhesion makes Build Plate Tape easy to remove
Note: Rubbing alcohol can be used to wipe down MakerBot Build Plate Tape as oils from users’ fingers can accumulate over time and reduce adhesion. Do not use acetone on Build Plate Tape.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here