Buying for Business or EDU?
Send your quotation requests to email@example.com to receive your sales-tax exemption and special promotions.
- The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and the Direct Drive Extruder makes high-quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X2 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as it can be.
- The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built-in thermal runaway protection. Even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed wouldn’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. The Lattice glass-smooth headbed surface makes all types of filaments easily stuck on.
- There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on the XYZ axis. At the same time, those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, the features Synchronized Dual Z System greatly increase its printing stability.
- SW-X2 will save you from the loss of power. When it recovers from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pause your 3D print and notifies you when you've run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X2 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers, which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X2 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which reduces the noise level and allows for faster print speeds.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Pay your way
Frequently asked questions
We try to ship the fastest way possible; however, it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods. For some items, it may take even longer due to their size and weight. For items in pre-order, we cannot give any ETA, and it may take as long as it takes for us to restock
We use all major carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area. As some of our items are vary heavy, we may consider shipping it with alternative methods (such as LTL freight).
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery. If you want to use your order number to track your order you could track your order here