- Built-in HD camera: preview the work area and the material being used from the convenience of their laptop or cellphone.
- Closed-loop internal water cooling system
- Powerful laser cutter and engraver
- Integrated ventilation system for extracting fumes
- Safety features such as emergency power shut off
- Rotary add-on: unlock the full engraving potential of Beamo
FLUX Beambox Desktop Laser Cutter and Engraver was created with a single goal in mind – to make it easier than ever to bring your ideas and designs to life. This powerful laser cutter and engraver features a 40W CO2 laser and boasts features such as built-in HD camera alignment, a closed-loop internal water cooling system, an integrated ventilation system for extracting fumes, and safety features such as emergency power shut off and a smart lid sensor to automatically pause a task if opened during operation. BeamBox is sure to surpass your expectations.
- Large work area - cut or engrave materials up to 40 x 37.5 cm.
- Utilizing the built-in HD camera, users can preview the work area and the material being used from the convenience of their laptop or cellphone.
- A built-in closed-loop water cooling system, which is designed to circulate water throughout the machine, ensures that all components of Beambox remain at the optimal operating temperature when in use.
- Beambox is equipped with a CO2 laser tube that operates at the 10,640 nm wavelength. The maximum cutting thickness of this laser is 10mm (varies by materials).
- The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM), this assists with the extraction of smoke and fumes that may occur during the cutting process.
- Smart safety features: In addition to being fully enclosed (protecting users from laser light and fumes), the Beambox will automatically pause processes if the lid is opened during a task (Smart lid sensor).
- The Rotary add-on allows users to unlock the full engraving potential of Beamo by enabling engraving on curved objects such as glassware and bottles. The rotary module spins the workpiece.
- Large work area - cut or engrave materials up to 40 x 37.5 cm
- Powerful 40w laser - cuts up to 10mm (varies by materials)
- The laser engraves in vector and raster mode at 500 DPI, allowing you to showcase your design in high resolution
Camera alignment - Beambox's built-in HD camera allows you to view the work area and preview your design, for perfect placement, every time. What you see is what you get!
- Simple water-cooling - Beambox's compact water-cooling system keeps components at the proper temperature at all times
- Wi-fi/Ethernet connectivity - connect to Beambox using your wi-fi or ethernet connection for fast, convenient file transfers and project status monitoring. Note: You can work without an Ethernet connection as well with the desktop beam studio software.
- Design software support - Compatible with JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF, so just use the graphics editor that is best for you
Hassle-free software - FLUX’s in-house developed software Beam Studio allows you to edit your files, set up cut/engrave layers, adjust laser power and speed in Beam Studio
Safety features - Beambox is fully enclosed and features integrated ventilation devices that prevent materials from catching fire and extract smokes and fumes. It also has smart lid detection that automatically pauses if the lid is opened during a task.
- The rotary extension (optional add-on) - this upgrade option allows you to use Beambox to engrave curved objects, like glassware and bottles
- Beam Air Fume Extractor (optional add-on) - Beam Air uses four layers of technologically advanced filters to eliminate most odors and fine particles created during the laser cutting/engraving process.
- Felt - Engraving, Cutting: 10mm
- Cardboard - Engraving, Cutting: 7mm
- Wood - Engraving, Cutting: 5mm
- Leather - Engraving, Cutting: 6mm
- Rubber - Engraving, Cutting: 5mm
- Acrylic - Engraving, Cutting: 5mm
- Paper - Engraving, Cutting: 5mm
- Glass - Engraving
- Anodized Aluminum - Engraving
- Dimensions = 9.85" x 31.49" x 26.38" (25 x 80 x 67 cm)
- Weight = 89 lbs (40 kg)
- Work Area = 15.74" x 14.76" (40 x 37.5 cm)
- Camera Preview Area = 15.74" x 14.17" (40 x 36 cm)
- Work Area Depth = 3.15" (8 cm)
- Power = AC 110V/220V
- Touch Panel = 1024 x 600 LCD
- Camera = HD CMOS
- I/O = Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Spec = 40 W CO 2 Laser
- Wavelength = 10640 nm
- Moving Speed = 0 ~ 300 mm/s
- Cutting Thickness = 0 - 10 mm (varies by material)
- Mode = Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Operating System = Windows / macOSX / Linux
- File Type = JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free, or limited time sale offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- A price change due to a manufacturers price rule change is not included
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.; eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
We are proud to offer free shipping all over the states without an order minimum. Just free! However parts and accessories may have some shipping charges.
We try to ship the fastest way possible however it may take from 4 to 12 business days to receive your goods.
We will send out an email to confirm that your order has been shipped, and we will provide a tracking number for you to know when your order is out for delivery.
We use all big shipping carriers including UPS FEDEX DHL and USPS. it depends on the cost effectiveness in each area.
If you have never received your order just drop us a message via email text or through chat on our website and we will refund you the money or send you the order once again.
Returns and exchanges
**Please see our refund policy for a full understanding on our Returns and exchange policy**
We try to keep returns and exchanges as simple as possible. As long as they meet our criteria, it should be no problem at all to return or exchange them.
- Returns must be in brand new condition, with original packaging and proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- Please do not send beck any item before contacting first our friendly customer service.
Once your return has been received, we’ll send an email to notify you that we’ve got your return, We will get back to you confirming the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item - please note returns can take some time to reach us. If your refund has been approved, this will then be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 5 working days. If you have requested an exchange, please allow 7-10 days for this to be processed and your exchanged item(s) to be sent out to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.