“FLUX’s beamo is both the most compact and least expensive dedicated laser cutter and engraver we’ve seen”
( - PC Magazine)
When you see a CO2 laser cutter in action, and you're from the creative people on earth, you want to own one. The ability to cleanly cut and engrave materials with laser precision has all kinds of uses, from cutting out flat-pack models and puzzles to adding logos and personalization to objects.
But in general, they are quite expensive and takes lots of space, and challenging to use.
The FLUX team revolutionized the market with its beamo and beambox laser cutter/engraver. Beamo fits perfectly on your desktop, taking up only the footprint of four letter-size papers and weighing less than 50 pounds, and blends into your design studio or working table. It gives you the ability to do whatever you can do with big expensive CO2 laser cutters/engravers, and even with its small size, it has comprehensive capabilities. It is powerful and versatile enough for pro-quality work.
The Beamo can engrave various materials, including wood, cardboard, fabric, glass, acrylic, leather, stone, tile, Anode Metal, and even stainless steel (when coated with diode laser). Cutting is limited to cardboard, paper, wood, acrylic, and other similar lightweight materials, with maximum thicknesses between 3mm and 5mm.
If you choose the beambox or beambox PRO, it can cut up to 12mm (varies by material).
Beam studio/Beam go.
And the software FLUX has developed, especially for their cutters, is hassle-free and allows you to edit text and vector files and modify bitmap images in-app. It has excellent features such as preview your design on-screen through your laser cutter's built-in Camera, drag-and-drop your design, or auto-align your placement.
It also comes with great features for multi-layer projects, and it is capable of cutting and engraving in one shot without the need to restart your project.
Designers can benefit from Beam Studio's seamless integration of Adobe Illustrator or import designs from AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDraw, and even Microsoft Word. Upload your high-quality designs in JPG, PNG, or SVG. And you can even do 3D files imported from fusion 360 with file types such as PDF and DXF.
- The speed -- render times can vary dramatically depending on the material and complexity of the job you're outputting. Smaller jobs can take as little as a minute, while the most complex images we tested took 20 minutes or so.
- Work area -- measuring in at 24.21″ (w) x 17.52″ (d) x 6.97″ (h), and weighing 48.5 pounds, it has a build volume of 11.8" (w) x 8.2" (d) x 1.7" (h).
- Built-in Camera -- the built-in Camera allows you to preview your design and the work area to make sure everything is perfectly aligned.
- Touch panel -- control and monitor your Beambox at your fingertips with the touch panel.
- Safety features -- If left opened, auto-pause ensures the laser stops. The Internal water cooling system provides a stable cutting process. Plus, you can stop production, with a single switch, at any time.
- Great add-ons -- engrave on cylinder shapes like thermoses, mugs, pens, wine bottles, glassware, and more with the flux beamo rotary module attachment. The add-on opens a whole new dimension of customization!
To summarize it all, we highly recommend the Beamo laser cutter/engraver that brings the power of CO2 laser cutting and engraving down to a size and price that many more people can afford, and all of this without losing to quality or features.
Get yourself a beamo and start creating today. Buy now for $1,899