The 2021 Guide to 3D Printing Materials
Now including Stainless Steel, ABS Kevlar, and more.
Choosing the right 3D printer can be daunting in 2021. Varieties in types, price points, and brands means there are many choices.Further complicating matters are the many varieties of materials coming out every year.To help matters, MakerBot compiled a 30-page guide on the top 3D printing materials available in 2021, their strengths, weaknesses, applications, and more. Think of this as the first step in your journey to adopting a 3D printer.
- Introduction to 3D Printing Material
- 3D Printing Materials: From Concept to Production
- Model Materials: From Polymers to Composites to Metals
- Support Materials: Enabling Complex Geometries
- 5 Things that allow METHOD to Print Materials Better